nuffnag ads

Thursday, January 14, 2010

About the recent me

Hmmm....What do i want to share this time???

ermmm....well, I just ordered my new laptop and it should arrive next week.I am quite anticipating it, you know, like a child waiting for his Christamas gift.

Actually, I am hoping/ dreaming for quite many things now...Things that I want to achieve or wish to possess..Firstly, I want to strive for a better academic result ( I must do it, I cant afford to loose anymore). Then, I want to try to make some money. And lastly, I hope I can grow fitter (not fatter) after joining the Tarian Kreatif. We have done many exercises continuously for 3 or 4 days now. We are required to stretch ourself to our maximum limit so that we will be more flexible. Besides, I think I have to boost up my stamina again and my body coordination. And I just bought the whole set of swimming equiplment and went went to swim on Monday. It was fascinating but really tiring....

That's all I want to share at the moment...

Be strong, and strive for my goals...

Wish me luck!

2 comments :

nostalgia.jesskang said...

All the best!

♥ y0keh@w 毓皓 ♥ said...

hey there....all the best in 2010!! ^^

let me see your new lappy~ i bet its cool...haha....

cheers~

Total Pageviews