nuffnag ads

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Just Like A Kid

Wtf....I am writing this at 3.49am!!! F*ck...this is all due to the cosy raining day, I feel so comfortable rolling under the thick blanket and fall asleep at 10.30pm. When was your last time ever sleeping in this early hour???

Since, I am up, I have decided to come here and write some things.

It is hard for me to go to sleep again after waking up tonight partly because of having to temporary say good bye to one of my close friends, Ah Hai. He is flying (yea....still flying) to Korea for 4 months student exchange programme. I thought I was handling so well for this short separation, but...I dunno..I just feel a bit of reluctance to part with him.

I know. I know this is temporary. I know this is a happy occasion and I am happy for him. I always tell my gang (me and ahai mutual gang) "ceh...just 4 months...he will be back sooner than you think.." but now why am I sitting in front of my laptop feeling down because of him? It is not like he is the most important person to me..*ahai, dont get mad when you see this*..

I hate this contradiction feeling. It makes me feel like I am JUST LIKE A KID.




Ending this post with a picture of him..sorry for the abrupt ending...ahhaa

.
Bon Voyage. Enjoy your exchange there!




** Will post our picture taken together once he decides to send me. Wtf...Told him several times and he still dont upload or email me.

No comments :

Total Pageviews