nuffnag ads

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Line Sticker: Stich Sticker

After much thought and dilly-dallying, finally I bought this sticker off the Line Sticker Shop when I was lying on the bed, alone in the hostel, frustrated by the hot summer weather in Taiwan.

I bought them because Stitch is so adorable and the stickers can accurately portray many emotions which can be simplified by cute stickers, which sometimes can't be depicted by words. 

They are altogether 40 stickers in this set. Please feel free to scroll through and decide if you wanna purchase the stickers or not.

Two of the most frequently used stickers by me.
Need a sticker that says you're showering? May be Stitch soaking in hot spring may help?



Yes, I am getting sleepy in class and I need to go back to hostel to sleep.





Lazy to caption the pictures. I believe pictures say a thousand words. You may continue from here to browse through the stickers quietly without being distracted by my random comments...















Lastly, you may also buy and send it as gift to your loved ones so that there will be a pool of people interact with you with the same type of sticker!

No comments :

Total Pageviews