nuffnag ads

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Boat Noodle @ Empire Damansara

In a rather hectic Friday afternoon, I didn't pay my slightest attention to this place as I was zooming distractedly to my meeting in an adjacent office building. Until after the meeting, when I was trying to find my way back to the car park, much to my surprise, I unintentionally brought myself into this picturesque place. 
I do realize there are blogs/instagram/Facebook posts circulating around the web fervently about this noodle place lately. But, this unintentional discovery had somehow brought much impromptu excitement to my rather normal boring Friday evenings. 
No queue like what you usually see on your friends' posts because I came here during odd hours (around 5pm). 

The colored wooden chair stood straight against the brick wall bearing the restaurant sign.

Same sign in the restaurant as found on the outside. 

Basically, this is their entire menu. The noodle is priced at RM1.90 each.

They say it is not a marketing strategy to serve their noodle in teeny-weeny portion. But I say don't 越描越黑了.


These was all we had in that evening as my friend and I were quite full that time. 

As I don't eat beef, I only tried the chicken noodle in soup and without soup. I am proud to have 2 bowls only as compared with other patrons. #hispter
Comment about the food: 
If you're curious what the throngs is all about, you should come here and have a try.
If you've never tried the boat noodle in Thailand, you should come and have a try. 
If you're wondering how tiny the portion is, you should really come to see it by yourself!


If you're nonchalant about food, may be strolling around to take some hipster selfies is a good idea.

There are other cafes, coffee house, burger restaurant, etc opening to serve you should you find the queue for the boat noodle is insane. Or may be it's a good idea to come at odd hours?


Boat Noodle Restaurant Info (as seen in their Facebook page)


























Map

No comments :

Total Pageviews