nuffnag ads

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

One day in Penang

29 April
It was scalding the weather when I reached the nearest bus stop. After sometime, there was a woman came to ask me how much the cheapest fare to get to Butterworth. I was quite nervous talking to her as she spoke with very thick accent. Initially I thought she is a foreigner( she is an indian actually) but after we chatted for a while I realized she is a Malaysian too,33 years old. She even invited me to sit beside her and I just agreed. In the bus, she showed me her art work in her phone. haha. I wasnt quite interested as the phone resolution isnt quite good enough and the images was quite blurred but I dare not reject her and i just scrolled quickly to the last picture and returned her phone. We continued to chat along the journey and to be frank, I was quite anxious that she might be a fraud. haha. Silly right? So when I reached my destination, I quickly checked my purse and counted the money inside.. Phew,,,she wasnt a fraud..HAHA
In the shopping mall, I bought a game disc, a bottle of mineral water ( i like to drink), a novel (Shopaholic ties the knot). I was quite frustrated when I found out the whole series of Shopaholic books and I did not have enough money to buy them....
So, after that, I was quite down as i had to go to Penang Island with ferry and i needed to wait again. I think i had spent 3~4 hours on the public transportation. I met my dentist and he had my braces tightened again..Fortunately, it wasnt as painful as the last session which I still remembered that i contorted my face the moment i walked out of the clinic.
After the treatment, i went back home with the ferry again.

1 comment :

Shane said...

Why she suddenly approached you one? haha.. too attractive? until indian lao cha bor also kena shot?

Total Pageviews