nuffnag ads

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Tiffany

Happy Birthday Tiffany
Happy Birthday Tiffany

Happy birthday to Tiffany. You are now 19 years old already.


Haha. I didn't really do out for a couple of days already, except sending my sisters to their tuition classes and fetching them back. It is because I am not so enthusiastic of going out these days. May be it is because I don't get any pocket money now and I want to become fairer. So the easiest way to save money and keep my skin fair is staying at home.

And today I went out again because of you Tiffany( not my girlfriend, don't misunderstand, she was my very intimate secondary school friend and we are now still close to each other). At 12pm, I went out to pick up my friends and then went to her house to give her a surprise. Haha. As always, I don't think it was a surprise at all. We are lousy in making surprises. You surely will notice your friends' weird actions during your birthday and so it is not surprise at all if they celebrate with you..

My friend had bought a chocolate cake for her which surprisingly was exactly similar to the one my mum bought 2 days ago and it is still in the fridge now. They even bought her a bra. After eating the cake and jelly in her home, we went to Jawi to eat Laksa (my most fave food)and according to rumours, the laksa sold here is very scrumptious. However, after tasting the laksa, it was proven that the rumours are wrong. It was not as delicious as the others said. It was just good. I gave it 3 marks out of 5. After that, I sent my friends back home. We were not in mood to go anywhere else as the weather was scorching.

Late in the evening, my friends and I went to dine out again (including Tiffany). We have our meal in a tea house. I ate a plate of spaghetti ( it is very delicious, Jess you better brush up your cooking skill), herbal egg (茶叶蛋)and French Fried. Gosh, it's really hard for me to control myself from eating so much lately. I just can't stop eating but I always say that i want to keep fit.

....Bla bla bla...
Anyway, happy birthday to Tiffany again..
Don't forget to celebrate my birthday. I want present too but please don't give me a bra....

1 comment :

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Hey.... How can my spaghetti be compared to those outside @@

Why did mom buy cake?

Total Pageviews