nuffnag ads

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


The ice-cream cake with fruits on top

My Shopaholic collection

My Shopaholic collectionThe key chain

Yes, firstly I want to greet every mother "Happy Mother's Day"

When I woke up in the morning, my mum already beavered away at her kitchen to prepare meal for us (sweat, no holiday for her even today is mother's day). I greeted her happy mother's day and went on switching on my computer. Haha. I can't live without my computer.

We(my sisters and I) did not have anything big to celebrate with her. We just bought an Ice-cream cake for her. [ comment on the cake: a so-so cake, nothing special, as always I still feel disgusting with the fruits put on the top of the cake, hate the white creamy top; so overall I rated it 3marks out of 5]



HAHA....moving back to yesterday.

Yesterday, I went shopping(not really shopping, i just wanted to buy my novels and not interested in nothing else in the mall) with my sisters. I bought another 2 Sophie Kinsella novels -- Shopaholic Takes Manhattan( also known as Shopaholic Abroad ) and Shopaholic & Baby. Ok, that means I still have another 1 novel to collect to complete my Shopaholic series. I enjoy her novels profoundly. They are just so comfortable to read. You guys should collect them too. ^^

After that, I went to the basement hypermarket to but some Spaghetti ingredients and we headed home after buying various kind of sauces and the Spaghetti vermicelli.

At night, I had a small gathering with my old (secondary school ) friends at "培德校友会", a place that i havent been there for ages. The host of the gathering, kang xiang, gave the other 3 of us the Malacca souvenir, key chain and we went droning on and on until 10pm. No, it did not stop just like that. As I had to pick my sister up from tuition, so I suggested to them to go to chat with the teacher, Miss YYY ( our secondary school Math Teacher, a career succesful but lonely woman-.-) and they agreed to go to her house too. We chated until 11.30 pm and then I sent all of them back home. Haiz...why I always have to be my friends' driver? Can't they just give me rides too sometimes??

After coming back home, I started to cook spaghetti. Haha. It was my first time preparing it. It was not tasting good. [ comment on my spaghetti: boring, uninteresting, I give myself 2/5 ]. Haha. No pictures taken for the spaghetti for it did not look nice at all.

** sorry for the fonts, i have problem adjusting them

No comments :

Total Pageviews