nuffnag ads

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me (19 Years-old Already)


I like to wish



...I looked ver fat...


My presents

My favourite novel series

15/6

Today was just like any other 364 days in a year.
No big surprises. I am not disappointed, but I like huge surprises.

Sharp at 12am of 15th, many sms was sent in. Many greetings, many replies. Haha. Recently I am so addicted in playing The Sims 2. I know The Sim3 is already available to play, but my pc's graphic card can't meet the requirement,sad....Anyway, I played until 5am and read the novel "Agel and Demon" before I went to sleep.

I woke up at 11.30am, mopped the house and later just realised that my mum had already done it. Never mind, not a big deal. After that, I turned on the computer, checked my friendster comments and continued playing The Sim2 again. *Sweat*
At 3.15pm, my friends dropped in to celebrate with me. They brought me some presents and a cake. It was quite awkward actually. I have to admit this. I am not a good host, I don't know how to serve my guests. Sorry friends.

Later we went to Jawi to eat laksa at that so called "eminent" shop. Still, I found the laksa there was just so-so only. Then, my friend drove me home. Yes, today they drove. I was the passenger!

I like to make birthday wishes. Hehe.

Back to
8/6
Me and my friends went to Penang to meet our dentist appointment. Later we went Gurney and we watched " Night at the museum 2". I slept half way through the movie as I did not sleep at all the other night. And finally, I found "Shopaholic and sister" and that had completed my shopaholic series collection.

Total Pageviews