nuffnag ads

Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Unwelcoming KL

Life has been sucks since the first day i traveled alone to kl to further my studies at UM.
On the first day at KL, i was kind of lost in the town. I wanted to go Mid Valley but ended up missing the bus stop outside of Mid V, and needed to take bus again to that bus stop.
I watched Monster vs Aliens 3D there. It was my first experience to watch a 3D film with that "special spec". After doing some window shopping, I went out to try to catch a bus, but I just cant find any. So i decided to take a bus to the KL central(more buses there), but I stopped at the wrong station and ended up in an indian street. ok. I walked back to Mid V and took a taxi. I was cheated by the driver next. I pay RM36 for that damn short journey and had to hear all the blabbering throughout of journey. The unlucky things werent stopping there. At night when i tried to use my phone, it spoiled.
Well, the next day i had to go to UM to register and undergo the strenous orientation week. I had to suffer for the whole week. I was "forced" to listen to endless speeches by sitting on the stony floor and I just felt my a** becoming utterly flat. We (all the freshies ) were also punished to half stand (quite several minutes ) until my thighs started to quiver. The orientation week was ended yesteday (saturday) and i have my day free now.
I am going out with my sis and her bf to Digitall Mall to repair my handphone and to my astonishement, it "died" again when i tried to open an unknown file( indeed, curiosity kills the cat).
Now i m sitting beside window in Mac, blogging and waiting for my sis to get my phone repaired.

2 comments :

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Be strong in UM, bro... I believe you can do well too in UM...

Anonymous said...

UM's orientation week is like tat 1..
my 1st week at there is oso same wit u...
being scolded by senior,cant washed our cloths 4 1week,trained us 2 walk morex3 faster...n oso our emotion...
after the orientation i feel its ok..bcoz ltr when i start posting at the ward,i will facing more n different problem from the pt n the medical staff.....life is like tat...v hv 2 chanllenge wit it

Total Pageviews