nuffnag ads

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Life In KL ...(UM)

This week wasn't a diabolical week for me. I got my phone repaired, bought a new laptop, got to know more new friends...

On Monday night (6/7/09), we went to Pasar Malam in ss2. There were myriad of scrumptious food. However, i was not gorging myself or eating voraciously as I am currently dieting.
Furthermore, I did not really have classes this week because most of my lecturers were not entering any of them. In addition, I am still quite confused with my timetable and the subjects that I have to take. At nights, i just hung out with my friends at Mamak stall to chit chat around.

And today (11/7), my friends and I went to Mid Valley. I found out Mr. K is a shopaholic, he buys anything he likes....We watched Ice Age 3 3D and i bought a black shirt at the end of the day.

PS. To my kmk friends (or my old friends)
I do not forget you guys just because i do not go out with you all. I still love you all. Trust me, haha.

1 comment :

Sheila Aieen said...

QiQi aa~ Cheer up. >w<

I never knew you were so down despite being bored like the rest of us nia. lighten up kie?

We'll do something crazy next time. :D

Total Pageviews