nuffnag ads

Thursday, September 3, 2009

.A state of tremulous excitement...

ORPHAN (background:other movie tickets that i have collected )

Da....I just(a couple of hours ago, not even a half day) mentioned about saving money. However, I went to watch "ORPHAN" straight away after being informed about the afternoon class cancellation.

The movie was not like those creepy or spooky films. But, the way the psycho main role- Esther plotted and killed can surely make your hair stand on end or scare out of your wits. She was a 33 year-old mentally-ill patient that had escaped from a psychiatric hospital and on the loose to seduce her dream guys. And, she would kill brutally the family of the guy victims who she failed to seduce or with anyone that made her felt being challenged.

The end part of the movie was the most horrendous and exciting at the same time. I can't help but keep squealing "Oh My God". I could feel myself trembling from head to toe. I barely could speak after the movie. My heart pounded so hard and my breath became short and fast. I even weak on my knees(seriously, i am not joking) that I had to call my friends to slow down their pace!

haha.. This was the first movie that managed to make me feel horrendously uncomfortable. But the story was definitely nice though....

No comments :

Total Pageviews