nuffnag ads

Thursday, September 3, 2009

A tiring day 2-9-2009


The recent me

Me and my "lock"

Early morning photo shooting


.....I had to wake up very early this morning because Chinese Community (CC) had a photo shooting session for all the members. We had to wake up early because the they wanted to take the picture at dawn, as the lighting was better that time.....

The photo session was quite fun. We spent time together, taking group pictures ( all members, members in the same faculty, members live in the same state and some SS pictures). After the photo shooting, I had my breakfast and went to class then. I was quite happy to be informed that my Fluid Mechanics mid-term test has been postponed to next week which renders me more time to do revision.

After class at 4pm, I went out with my friend's house. And we had our dinner at Section 17 chinese food stalls. The food was so-so.

Back at my college, of course, it was the time for me to complete my auto-cad assignments. I brought my laptop down to Intellecture Square (someplace in my college) to do the assignments while having some nice pleasant chats with my seniors. I enjoyed talking with them!

After accomplishing my auto-cad, it was already 2am. I read the newly bought magazine before I went to bed.

It was quite a tiring day as I had to wake up so early that day and slept quite late that night without having forty winks in the afternoon.

Next topic about some trouble I am facing....

Well, now I am kind of plunging into some "financial crisis". Firstly, CC is organizing a Pulau Pangkor trip in this coming Raya Break and I have to pay RM140 for that.

Secondly, i am about to take keyboard class which I need to pay RM135 for 2 months fees and notes.

Thirdly, my classmate wants me to buy a "cute" t shirt from him which is quite captivating.

I am not sure if it is wise for me to buy all these items. I always say that I don't want to put more undue burdens to my family, but at the same time, I dont know how to save my money....

Haha...it is good if i am born with a golden spoon stuck in my mouth....

1 comment :

Unknown said...

thanks for supporting...haha...actually there are still many things that I need to learn to improve my writing...

Total Pageviews