nuffnag ads

Sunday, June 6, 2010

17 again....

Just went to Penang to have my monthly orthodontic treatment a few days back with home hometown friends aka my secondary school friends. I think they have not changed much after i leave my secondary school. They still talk the same and behave the same way as what i can remember how they behaved at that time...

I was quite anticipating to hang out with them before this because i want to show them that i have changed into a better person, lol....I am no longer a mean or selfish person like how they felt about me when i was still in secondary school..And, too bad that change also apply to my result too. My academic performance is not as good as before too..Anyway, I quite enjoyed the day with them. We went to Gurney to watch a HAPPY GO LUCKY (a singaporean movie) before going back our small and peaceful hometown - NIBONG TEBAL.

1 comment :

西门 said...

I also enjoyed my holiday hanging out with secondary school friends.

Total Pageviews