nuffnag ads

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My first year result..

My first semester result for my first year study of Manufacturing Engineering in University Malaya was diabolical. I got merely GPA 2.68 for that particular semester.

So I have promised myself to work harder in the second sem for a better result.
Guess what I have achieved it. But it is just OK, not a quantum leap. The GPA i got for 2nd semester should be 3.24 (since the official result hasn't announced yet...let's hope that the pointer will never drop).

So this means that the CGPA for my first year would be

2.68
+ 3.24
5.92
÷ 2
2.96

Yea...it is just 2.96...I hope I can pull it up above 3, but seems like I fail.

But, I take it as my lesson to keep working harder and harder.
The CGPA shows how well I manage my studies, stress and time. So the average results indicates that I need to put in more effort to have a better result in future.

Some people might think that, it is shameful for me to show my bad result here, but I don't mind how you think, coz I take it as my lesson.

Let's strive!

3 comments :

西门 said...

Keep work harder and you deserve the better.

Alvin Soh said...

You can do it! You still have at least 6 semesters to go!

siewfen said...

dont too sad qiqi~u can make it!!!

Total Pageviews