nuffnag ads

Friday, March 18, 2011

Sorta a sudden decision to go back Penang

Yes, I am back to Penang with my hometown friends. Though he already told me that he was coming back last week and asked if i wanted to join him, then at that time I just could not make my decision since I have keyboard lesson on Thursday night and occasional tutorial class on Friday morning.

So, after I got the message from my keyboard teacher that he had to cancel yesterday night class (because he still hasnt got the permit yet.WTF la, please, we already pay you, can't you just use those money to rent a room?? I suspected that he did not rent the room at all for my last level of lesson). After that, my mind was started to bristle with million of thoughts, I was in a VERY CRUEL LECTURER class, and I just could not find myself to stay focus on the lecture. Thoughts like "Should I go back later?" "Since my mom only will be back from Thailand tonight, would it be a 'waste' to go home?" "I have to skip my tomorrow tutorial class?"...etc...So to be safe, I texted my tutor and got the big good news that there would not be tutorial class. This freaking news made me freakingly lost my focus more. So, I quickly sms my friend YX to tell him I finally made up my mind to go back with him and he told me we would depart on 5.30pm. Since, my lecturer was until 5pm and considering the 15minutes journey I had to walk from my faculty back to my hostel, that meant I only left with 15 minutes to pack!

After I reached my room, I started to expeditiously cram in some usual stuff you would pack when you are travelling into my luggage bag. My roomate was quite surprised to see me going back (I am the 1 that rarely go back home amongst the 3 of us). And what made him more astounded was, I would go home right away. The situation was like this...
#I am hurriedly packing up, then
Roomate: " You are going back home ar"
Me: " Yes"
This got a bit surprise him la. Later I received my friend call that he already waiting me downstair, so I quicken up my packing, then my roomate asked me another question.
Roomate: " Going back now ar?"
Me: "yes"
And then he gave me an astonished look. I think because the whole process from me walking into my room and out again was only within 10minutes, and he just can't believe how a person would go home/travelling without any early planning. ##

And en route for home, I found this (see the picture below) was in my pocket.. Wow, I was quite amazed by myself how would i react when I was not completely focus.



Padlock to lock my locker


This picture was taken because I had the sudden urge to see how would I look like with my hair tied up and showing my bare forehead (ahai said my forehead is so high enough that people can play a mahjong game on it!).
And found an online free application (stumble across it visiting someone's blog) that you can download to make your picture goes poladroid feel. Click here to link to their page and download this cool application!

A few funny/ embarrassing/ irritating signs
When I first time found out this notice (it is pasted above the toilet bowl) I was like "omg, this is so funny and embarrassing, what if the girl that comes to use guy toilet and sees this (the girls don't use their toilet because it is always monopolized by someone else, so they have to use ours instead wasting their time waiting for the monster inside the lady washroom to come out)
This is really irritating when you need to withdraw your money. Come across this umpteen times recently. WTF



3 comments :

Unknown said...

hello...how he gonna rent a room? is not money problem ok...is the permission problem which u will know how long it takes when u deal with HEP or Faculty's office...moreover he's an outsider.

Unknown said...

hmmmm....not to completely blame on him la....just that i feel pissed off when i m in class and i get halau

Unknown said...

haha...ya...can't deny that. anyway...change ur picture lar!

Total Pageviews