nuffnag ads

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Election and Reunion Dinner


In order to practise my writing again, I have psyched up myself to at least come up with an entry per week. Let's talk about what happened around me in these few days!

Phew.....finally, UM annual election is over and according to what my friends said (I am not interested at all to go find out who won), The Pro-Mahasiswa candidates have won all the seats. And as many know, UM election is quite a BIG event! It is really big as you can see all kind of big and ridiculous news on newspaper during the election week. Not to venture deeper in these 'political' issue, I would like to show you what had happened night before the election day.

The canvass/ demonstration when I was having my supper with some friends. This was the chaotically topsy-turvy scene I managed to capture with my lousy camera phone.




And on Monday night, I had my reunion dinner with all my chinese hostel friends at Dynasty Dragon Seafood Restaurant. This was my first reunion dinner with my kolej firends as I missed this annual dinner last year because I had to prepare for dance competition that time.
Dynasty Dragon Seafood Restaurant located in newly open SS 2 Mall
Tofu
Vegetable soup
Gu Lou Yok (Sweet sour Pork)
Sweet + salty + tinge of spiciness fish
an indescribable scrumptious chicken
Lou Sang ( a dish with crispy yam surrounded mixed vegetables )
I am sorry for my lack of words to describe or name the food properly. Overall, I was quite satisfied with the dinner. My favourite dish of that night: the chicken.
Group picture before the dinner started. All 2nd year guys except that third year girl.

After the dinner, we ( kyle, sl, bs, william, jun and me) continued with singing K session at Neway in ONE Utama Mall.








3 comments :

西门 said...

Your "Lou Sang" should be 佛钵。

Unknown said...

yala! what 'lou sang'...luan luan lai...

Unknown said...

and why 'that' third year girl...grr...

Total Pageviews