nuffnag ads

Thursday, June 16, 2011

My 21st Birthday

Sing me the birthday song and wish me if you had not..



I am now officially 21!
What should I do?
What can I do?
I can do many things legally now...nyek nyek nyekk....
But what first? U tell me ...

_____________________________________________________________________

I had a PEACEFUL 21st birthday. Since it rained cat and dog in afternoon, it made me lazy to go out. Besides, I could not find a friend to accompany me. Don't get me wrong. I have many friends, but they are just so busy with their work.

I woke up late in the morning cause I am still struggling with the nightly insomnia that I have currently. It is a real torture when your body is tired, but your mind is still fresh. You want to sleep, but your mind keeps thinking this and that..whatever ..hopefully with some determination I can deprive myself from my afternoon nap hence making me less energetic at night!

I had done nothing for the whole afternoon except online chatting with my friend. He really made my day because there were so much topics we shared. I was so preoccupied by our topics that I did not feel lonely or doing nothing at all for my birthday.

It was a no surprise birthday for this year. But I dont mind that for now I feel lucky since my birthday.

Later that birthday night, I had dinner with a few of my hometown friends. Though it was not a big celebration, we chatted a lot interesting topics, gossips from primary school era till we graduated our Form 5 study. Hometown friends are different from friends I come to know now because we grew up together, we shared same memories which are different from what the newly made friends. However, I am happy to receive so many birthday wishes whether they came from my hometown friends or non-hometown friends...hahaha...

My unangi dinner set. @ Shunka restaurant, Parit Buntar

Friends and I. The other guy was taking pic for us. Don't say it was a girls night!

Thank you guys. Thanks for all the good wishing.

Wishing myself have a good year ahead! Happy birthday to myself..

2 comments :

Kyle said...

It was a girl night obviously... But still, nice! I celebrated my birthday with two coursemates by eating grilled fish! Sad!

Unknown said...

will celebrate with u next year!

Total Pageviews