nuffnag ads

Monday, August 20, 2012

An unplanned day

                 What are the better ways of spending your holiday morning other than reading and writing? Well, the idea of going back to bed and continue to sleep is tempting, but, I just had breakfast with Mom and it’s not gonna help of my wish to slim down due to my sedentary lifestyle. Besides that, I just realize that this is the third consecutive day I woke up around 7am. Guess my body has acclimatized to the intern life now!




Below are some of the pictures taken last Saturday during an unplanned trip to Georgetown, where we ended up snapping these random pictures at random streets in Penang. 

These street arts are trending in Facebook for quite some time now and I am happy to go out that day to see these drawings instead of slouching at home and doing nothing. 

               

 Little children on bicycle at Armenian Street
 Random caption: The bicycle is fixed on the wall! LOL
 Random wire art found on the wall of the nearby street


As the drawings are not painted on the same wall or walls within the same street, we just unplannedly walking up and down the street to see if we can find more paintings. 

 She is mocking at the boy who can't reach the hole. 
 A brooding old man? 
Mind you, not the guy who is wearing plaid shirt..

 They are my old old friends I know since secondary school/primary school. I am glad that I have them as friends as I wasnt a favourable character during secondary school time. Now, we always come out for drinks/food to catch up with each other whenever we have semester breaks and come back to hometown. 
 My favourite pic of the day!
I had interestingly captioned for this pic which I had posted on my Instagram
" Leisurely walking my raging dunno-saur"

Then we went to eat the famous Chendol which can be found a few blocks away from the street paintings. (forgive me, I forgot the street name) 
It is not as delicious as the one I tasted 3 yeas ago when I had a Penang food trip with my coursemate.



We had our dinner at Daorae in the evening.  
 If you have crazy KPOP fans friends, please expect them to drag you to the korean restaurant. 
 Korean food always come with side dishes 
 Random fried rice picture 
 BiBimBap 

 Collage I posted on my Instagram


 Dessert at Sweet Temptations Shop House. 
My friends say that I have huge appetite!!
FYI, I was a fat  fat fat boy. That's why the appetite is still potent in me. HAHHA.

A proof that I had gone to Penang?



Thanks to party that is ruling Penang now because of the improvements brought to the town over the years. I dont have to name the improvement here, but the street art is one of the example that manages to capture public attention and has become quite a touristy attraction. 

To know more about the street art, please visit here.




No comments :

Total Pageviews