nuffnag ads

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Big Fish Moment with Pizza Hut


LOL...the reason I am writing this post is to enter this contest which is carried out by Pizza Hut. But, since I am not a Nuffnanger, I think I am not eligible to this contest. Anyway, I just want to share how I felt about the new Pizza - The Fish King Pizza.
( The following pictures were taken in Pizza Hut outlet at Queensbay Mall, Penang)

While waiting for our order, I had captured a few pictures in the outlet. To be honest, I quite enjoyed its ambience. The surrounding is clean and with the big mirrors on both opposite side of the walls, they reflect off the yellowish light which is just enough for me to see clearly without blinding or dazzling me.

The plates and the cutlery

The reflecting mirror with Piazza Hut logo pasted on it (take 1)
(take 2)
Lol, this outlet has so few customers even it was already dining hour 7pm.
See? Aside us, there werent anymore customers.

When the beverages (Pepsi) arrived.

This is always my favourite when dining in Pizza Hut.
I can't help to always pour in more cheese powder to enhance its flavour!
It feels like heaven if you eat these Garlic Bread Stick with the mushroom soup!
The appetizer that we ordered-Hut's Platter (It consists of Tempura King Prawns, Tempura Calamari Rings and Criss Cut Fries)
Finally the highly anticipating pizza arrived. Look nice?
As you can see from the pictures, the Fish King Pizza has 'fish fingers', sliced crab sticks, pineapple, very less capsicums, small pieces of pineapple and mayo sauce. Well, to be frank, it has nothing special with any other pizzas. In fact, as you eat more and more, your stomach will be like heavily stuffed up. Since it was a regular pizza for 2 persons, my friend (notice no 's' behind friend) and I, each of us had to swallow down 3 big pieces of the greasy pizza. We felt like vomit when taking for the last piece of our pizza. We did have our "Big Moment" as suggested by the contest name huh?LOL.
A distant view of Queensbay Mall from car park.

And so we went back afterwards...

No comments :

Total Pageviews