nuffnag ads

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sushi King RM2 Sushi Bonanza

As many of you know, I am having my semester break until this September, 2 more months to go and I am enjoying myself to the fullest. 
So, when M.Wei called me asking me out to go eat sushi with her, I agreed with alacrity. I am not a Sushi King big fan but I love their Sushi Bonanza, because you can eat damn lot with very cheap affordable price. Sushi King always have this Sushi Bonanza promotion a few times (2 or 3) in each year. I remember I always go with a gang of eager friends before our final examination starts. So that quite makes sense that the promotion is available two times a year!
And if you dont know what is Sushi Bonanza,well, it is a promotion whereby most of the sushi placed on the kaiten belt in the shop are sold at mere RM2. But be aware with those plates that have dashes of darker lining around the plate because they are not included in promotion and sold with their original prices. Besides that, the promotion is aimed at sushi king card members only but you can bring a group of friends (5 person including yourself) to go with you. It is strictly for dine in and usually you are limited for 1 hour only.

While it is unusual for Sushi King to have the promotion now, the one we (me and m.wei) went to is running the promotion to attract more customers because many people don't know that there is one Sushi King at Giant Mall in Kulim. It was such a long journey to go there from my home. I could have gone to Butterworth with the distance traveled! Never mind that. Since I am so free now and have nothing much to do. 




Took these pictures while waiting for my choice to come along to our table

Do you notice anything special about this plate?
Nah, this is the short story of Sushi King with their mission and vision.

If you dine in without promotion, the sushi are charged based on the color of the plates accordingly to what is shown in the picutres.


Not mine. M.Wei sushi.
Unangi...everyone is vying for this. You got to act fast when you see it on the belt. 
One of my favourite of all kind of sushi. 
erm...I quite like these. But in these pictures they look like some caterpillars being bungkus in the seaweed.




















The juicy salmon sushi...my love, along with many other sashimi.

M.Wei..she likes sushi alot!
Her ice cream. I love this pic. Catch so nicely, right?
Another shot of the green tea ice cream.

We had 10plates of sushi respectively that day. We were so stuffed but contented.

Another promotion/contest running in all sushi king now. It is Big Bowl Udon Challenge. Head over their website to know more about the contest or other promotions! I heard M.Wei said you have to pay for RM38( i am not sure if this is true) for that big bowl udon if you cant finish it in 10minutes. For those who are interested and want to get free food, you can try challenge yourself but dont blame me if you are unable to finish it.....

They are running this Sushi Bonanza promotion now at 2 restaurants. One in Kulim, one in ss13 Jaya One. 
My friend is the supervisor (he told me recently that he is going to be Manager Assistant soon) in that shop! He is so damn cool...We were not close during secondary school and he had dropped out from school since form 2. We were so surprised to bump into each other again in KL. hehe. Wondering how he looks like?? Go to find him at his shop!

1 comment :

Unknown said...

sushi...my love too...^^...

Total Pageviews