nuffnag ads

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I put make up less than you..

I am so pissed off when my eldest sis told me that her friends say that I am gay because I wear thick make up...

Halo...You are so wrong. I admit that I do make up. But I don't do that frequently or every time when I go out. Plus I only use foundation around my nose ONLY and some concealer to cover my eye puffiness. So, tell me, are you using make up more than I do? (those who dont use make up, please dont make comparison. I am happy for you because you have great skin)

I look fake to you? Because I look good to you? I am happy if you think that way. I don't have professional/ advanced photoshopping skills. Again, I admit I do touch up my pictures SOMETIMES (I am not yelling, highlighting). I really mean sometimes. Not all the photos I uploaded are edited. And if you consider adjusting the brightness and contrast setting is something fake, then you should just go bang your head hard on the wall.

I am really thankful to my parents for giving me my good skin. I really do and appreciate it. I have some pimples occasionally but not all the time. I have the natural tints of pinkness on my cheeks and they are more obvious especially when I have a lot of jogging. Dont ever say that I put blusher on my face. I dont have that powder. How do  I take care of my skin then? Simple, I put my focus and priority all on moisturizing.

Look feminine? Yes. I admit it. I dont feel sad. I am born this way. I am beautiful in my way. I am not a macho guy, so why should i pretend I am those guy? Look beautiful and so not a guy? Well, I will say thank you to you to think that it is beautiful. It is a compliment to me. I am not trying to be "thick-faced" here. But, do you always hear people praise you like that? I am happy when people praise for my prettiness/handsomeness and I am well aware that I still have alot of improvement to be pretty or handsome. I dont feel it am offended if they say I am beautiful. As long as it is compliment, I will accept it with "Thank You".
Without edit. Without make up. Without color lens. Bare nude face. See the pinkish blush on my face? 
 After adjusting the brightness and contrast settings, lighten the eyebags and dark circles (I dont remove them so that I dont look fake), remove blackheads on my nose and the "pimple" like thingy on my right face. I tell you it is not pimple. I have it since primary school.

Nah. Perfect barbie doll skin with lips edited. I know the lips looks like sausage, but if I left it unedited in this pic, it looks terrible because the lips is purplish in the original picture and it doesnt blend into this pic brightness and contrast settings. I do this picture because i m trying/learning to create barbie doll skin out  from a website I visited.
Without edit, any make up and lens. My face is burning red after jogging. See the sweat? See the eyebags? See the dark circles? See the pimple thingy on my right face? If you dont see those things i mentioned, then I probably have the picture touched up or the effect can also be done with some good lighting somtimes.

PS: I am not trying to show off here. I will always happy and open to any comments. I dont feel there is a need for me to upload those more macho pictures here, because I dont feel I have to prove that I am a real guy.

Thank you for reading..Cheers

2 comments :

Unknown said...

ya...i know u're a REAL guy...( not yelling...just to highlight and emphasize...)^v^...Glad that you accept who you are whole-heartedly...^^

♥ y0keh@w 毓皓 ♥ said...

good one there! i envy your guts to smack 'em! haha. wish i had. >.<
anyway just be you! yourself. i like tat qiqi more. hehe.^^

Total Pageviews