nuffnag ads

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A little clarification

I am so sorry to all my friends that because of my Facebook accounts I have caused so much confusion. But now, there is only one account I have, I have deactivated all other old accounts to stop any further confusion.

As you guys know, I was quite frustrated when my current account was being disabled by Facebook, as this is the latest account that I created few months back and there are a lot of new photos and friends that I treasure. The reason Facebook team disabled my account was that they were suspecting me trying to fake someone else. I wonder who the hell that reported me. My faker? Most probably.

Halo.....Do you think I look like a faker? Other people fake me ok? I have so many photos of myself in my albums, I bet those fakers (who are trying to be me) do not have so much tagged photos right?

So, after a few attempts to restore my account by emailing Facebook team, explaining my issue, finally, they gave me back my account yesterday (they temporarily closed my account for about 3 weeks!!)

This is what they replied me
##

Hi Kang,

Thanks for providing us with a digital copy of your ID. Rest assured that we permanently deleted this digital copy from our servers.

After further review, we've determined that your account was disabled in error. We reactivated your account so you should now be able to log in.

We also standardized your name. Facebook requires all users to list their real first and last names. The use of special characters, titles, excess punctuation marks, and phrases within names are not permitted.

For more information on our name policies visit:

http://www.facebook.com/help/?faq=12964

Sorry for any inconvenience this caused,

Jill
User Operations
Facebook

##

I am so happy that I could reactivate this account. I will stick to this account from now onwards. So, whoever that is left out to be added to this account, can you guys please add me with this email address (kkkang_90@hotmail.com)?



Keep in touch yea ^^

No comments :

Total Pageviews