nuffnag ads

Friday, September 9, 2011

Reason I take part in the challenge.

As many of you guys know, I have participated in Total Image Makeover Challenge. Just in case you don't read me regularly, here is the post talking about what I am currently involving in.

Normally, when we come across this type of what what challenges, we would just think "meh, this is not something I will ever do!"

But, when my friend told me about this challenge and he encouraged me to take part I was quite interested to join already.(after I told him I had been chosen to  be given makeover, he said "you are serious ar?" and then I only realized he was not serious at all that time!!)
By the way, I must thank him too for introducing me this challenge. For if it was not him, I will not look like or feel good of how I am now.

Actually it was not a impulsive decision at all to take part in this challenge. I think a lot of things ok?? Like if I was chosen, would they makeover me until I look like an alien? Besides, I have to make commitment to come back Penang again for the grand finale the first week after the new semester starts. (wahlao...I already dreaming about these things when I was not chosen.)

SO, what makes me think I need the makeover?

  • I always want to have a new look
  • My friends always say I look no difference at all every time I come back from haircut
  • I never colour my hair before
  • I want to look better
  • I want something fresh
Most importantly, the makeover is free if you were chosen by The School Hair Academy.

HEHEHE. I especially love the hair colour they dye for me. 

 First time ever going to Straits Quay. The bag is not mine. I love this pic, haha,..because it is so natural.



 Lots of camwhore...

Before I end this post, I want to say I am quite surprised lo. Because out of my 700+ friends in Facebook, only 180+ friends have voted for me. Where are the others? You dont like my picture? You dont like me?

It is not to late for you to support my picture. Remember to like Grandeur of Beauty even page first.


No comments :

Total Pageviews