nuffnag ads

Saturday, February 2, 2013

My 22nd Birthday

Time flies!
I am 22 yo already.
Many things had happened throughout the year and hopefully I have learned something from the past experiences.

Ok. This post is to record (since i have short memory) how I had celebrated my birthday. There's also a record for the previous year one.

Hmmm...Like usual (my past birthdays) there was never any big celebration, like big birthday party where many friends would come to eat, drink and exchange presents and wishes. But I am grateful that my birthday was never neglected by my friends and family. Even my Mom phoned to greet me the next day of my birthday this year! (she said she was tending to her sick sister during my birthday). What a surprise. My mom never did that..LOL...

OK...

So on the morning of my birthday, I allowed myself to wallow in the luxury of sleeping late and not setting alarm clock to wake me up. Since, it was exam period and every minute was so precious, it is true to say that I had the opportunity to enjoy luxuriously (time is invaluable,LOL) for the whole day!

I woke up at 10.15 that morning. As no one had dated me out to celebrate with me, I can do whatever I want to. I understand that everyone was busy with their own stuff (either work or exam), so I wasn't upset of having to celebrate my day on my own. I switched on my laptop lazily to check on the screening time of Madagascar 3, quickly bathed (as the first Madagascar showing time was 1115 and I didnt want to wait for a later one) and gussied up before taking a taxi to Mid Valley to catch the movie.

To be honest, I wasnt entirely "dont mind at all" for celebrating my own birthday. Deep down my heart, I still hope that someone (my friends) would spend time with me. But, like I said, they need to do their revision and so I shouldn't bother them. 

I heard many praises about the movie. But, I wasn't able to pay full attention to it. I was busy checking my Facebook birthday wishing and instagram....=.= ...I think the movie is just so-so (though there were a few scenes that managed to keep the tears rolling in my eyes. fyi, I cried on its predecessor).

After the movie, I had my lunch alone in Sushi Zanmai. Trying to capture pictures of myself (selca) but nothing turned out looking good, so nah no pictures here and I decided not to post the light lonesome lunch I had.

After that I rushed back to my hostel to catch an afternoon nap before going out dinner with my friends.

==========================================================
There was another long story for the dinner at Korean Restaurant (Uncle Jang) and late night karaoke session with friends, which I will not continue to write as I afraid I could not capture the essence of the precise moments of that time.



No comments :

Total Pageviews