nuffnag ads

Friday, February 1, 2013

What's happening #1 & #2


#1 (You may skip this story if you had read it on my Facebook)

A few weeks ago when I was at mid valley, me

Nearing the maxis iPhone 5 booth to have hands-on the device. 
Me: *sliding my fingers across the screen to test the machine, trying to be knowledgeable and serious.

Maxis girl promoter: *nearing me* (Hi, iPhone 5.)

Me: *leaving,turning my back to her* (I am not iPhone 5. )

Me:*turning my head to see her reaction*

Girl promoter:* jaw hanging in the air with her eye-popping incredulous look

My friend: *turning away, pretending not knowing me.


=====================================================================

#2

While I was driving my sister to her tuition class,

Me: "Hey, you didnt close your door properly?"
Sis: " Issit? But I remember I closed it securely just now."
Me: "Look, the car door signal is red."
Sis: "Really?"
Me: " You can stand up and see" (She was sitting at the back passenger seat, wth, there's no this you-must-sit-with-the-driver-if-the-front-passenger-seat-is-not-filled rule in my family)
Sis: *Left the seat and peeked at the signal board* 
Me:" Told ya, now you must hold the door so that the door wont fly open!" (trying to scare her)

*Continued the journey without stopping to close the un-closed door.
After I sent my sis to her class and when I came to a traffic light later, I saw the red signal was still on....

It was ME that didnt close the door properly...=.=

No comments :

Total Pageviews