nuffnag ads

Friday, June 7, 2013

Inferno.


Finally I finished reading this book... *Sigh of relief* as I had voraciously devoured another thick book.

Forewarn: This is a spoiler/synopsis post of what I read. If you want to keep the mysteries on, kindly move your cursor to the top right corner and click the X mark.


OK..I will try to keep this simple and concise. 




Robert Langdon wakes up in a foreign hospital with amnesia with 2 days worth memories loss of his life. As he is being chased down by an assassin and other important parties for reasons which he has long forgotten after waking up, he gets to know a shrewd Doctor (Sienna) whom he travels along with throughout their adventure. The story continues with Robert Langdon and Sienna working judiciously to solve the puzzles and mysteries revolving around the Inferno, which is a part of Dante Alighieri's 14-th century epic poem Divine Comedy, in order to prevent the release of a potential globally threatening virus that could kill majority of  the population on this earth. The story suspends with Robert's discovery of Sienna being deceptive in her character and she might also be the culprit behind the creation of this lethal virus. He has to choose to trust Sienna, WHO or the secret agent in order to stop this imminent death that is looming above everyone's head!

STORY ENDS.

I hope I am concise enough to recount the general picture of this whole story as precise as possible.







Comment on this book:
I like Dan Brown's book. However, I still find it hard for me to fully engage with the book. In my humble opinion, the story is a little long-winded (for me), hitting around the bush. Nevertheless, Dan Brown is a reputable all time best-seller, with his exquisite description in details and also twist-and-turn of the stories.

No comments :

Total Pageviews