nuffnag ads

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

23 Birthday

Ahhh....This should be my 3rd consecutive posts about my birthday.
You may find the past years celebration in the archive. :)

http://kakikang.blogspot.com/2013/02/my-22nd-birthday.html
http://kakikang.blogspot.com/2011/06/my-21st-birthday.html
http://kakikang.blogspot.com/2010/06/20th-birthday.html
(this is actually my 4th posts writing on birthday...HAHA...I dont have the courage to reread what I had written previously. I will want to bang my head squarely on the cold hard wall if I read those naive things I had written)

I hope I have grown wiser but not older :)

It will be a very quick update this year though.

Birthday me with curly hair. I look so different now!

Celebrated my first half of the day with her! As I drank a bit too much during the birthday eve, I woke up with OBNOXIOUS hang over.  I felt uncomfortable throughout the afternoon, wanting to vomit very much..Ended up eating just  a plain soup Udon with her in Sushi Tei @ midvalley. Also, I bought a very very very expensive "present" for myself this year. OH yea,...the old laptop screwed up so at the right right time when I had to depend heavily on it to do my revision for final exam!

Then at night, went out with another friend to have this luxurious, scrumptious, sumptuous all-Pork dinner at El Cerdo.

This was one of the dishes we ordered that night. It was the best pork i ever tasted, oozing with unforgettable taste with every mouthful bite on the succulent pork!

Hmmm...I used my fingers to eat this rib!

The "plate throwing" ceremony the neighbouring customers had. I heard that it is a Germany ceremony whereby it signifies smashing away the bad luck~

Went over to the opposite Whiskey Bar to have a little drink. This street is bustling with tourists!

One of my birthday wishes: TO have a healthier life by cutting down my alcohol intake. I had just a tiny little cup that night. It was my birthday...Oh well....
Words to myself: Stay young, and be wiser!
Happy birthday...LOL.

No comments :

Total Pageviews