nuffnag ads

Friday, June 28, 2013

Leaving...

Doing correction of my thesis before printing out the hard-bound book.
I will be flying off (tomorrow) to Taiwan for  3 weeks of summer cultural exchange. I look forward to this exchange as it serves as my graduation trip and a gap before I start to lead a non-student life. 

I came to the campus library with the intention to do the editing of my thesis. But I became so sentimental listening to the good relaxing songs in the very quiet ambience of the library. I feel very much want to just immerse myself in this tranquility and drift endlessly in the mellifluous songs. 

But, farewell is wafting its hand with me. 

I need to go for a dinner gathering with 2 of my friends. I am happy to see them. 
But, it suddenly dawns on me that, I really am leaving this place soon.

After the dinner later, I will probably come back to my dormitory to start clearing the stuff in the room and packing for my Taiwan trip.
I will be flying off to a new place temporary.
What will come next? 
I dunno.
Am I going to stay in Malaysia to work or go to foreign country?
What will I do in future?
There are just so many uncertainties that I feel like not thinking of them, temporary sweeping them under the carpet. Let myself enjoy my time in Taiwan for a few days (or the whole time?) before I start to worry about the future...

Ahh...Indulgence always makes you feel good but when over doing it you have to bear the consequences of the action you take.

Just let me enjoy myself, bid a proper farewell with friends that matter to me, be it temporary or a longer time, I just want to say good bye to them. I want to end this student life properly before stepping into another state of life. 

hmmmmmmm......

Why do i sound so so so emotional?? 
this is silly.
I am happy. I am going to see my friends over the dinner. I know i will have a fun time doing crazy stuff with them later!
**Quitting Microsoft, stop editing the thesis**
** Playing 'Domino' to get myself into the fun mode again**

BYE BYE University Malaya.

(Though I will be back to submit the final thesis)..hahha...BYEEEE..


1 comment :

WinneyL said...

enjoy ur Taiwan trip eh...=D

Total Pageviews