nuffnag ads

Thursday, July 4, 2013

#AnnoyingTravelBoy 2

Day 3 (Tuesday) started with a very rushed breakfast at the7-11 store which is located exactly outside the main door of Asia University. I was a little bit annoyed that morning due to the miscommunication between me and my friends about the meeting time and place.

I couldn't fully taste the taste of the instant noodle because of my taste and smell sensory being partially blocked by runny nose in the morning(s). Not sure what trigger the runny nose so far...Hopefully I wont sneeze and start to produce mucus so much in the coming mornings.

Then we were divided into 3 classes based on the Test we did yesterday.
I can't believe I am chosen to study in the best class!
We had a fun time listening and watching Professor Cheng in action, talking about Cultures. 

Had curry rice at the 7-11 store within University in order to satisfy my spicy taste buds!! It was nice and  I love Taiwanese rice!

Went to WuFeng 霧峰 PEKAN (LOL, pardon me. This is the closest word I can think of to aptly describe what I see and feel about this small town) to get myself a SimCard and 3G data service. While I was lost in this small town, ( no details needed, all you need to know is I did feel panic and worried being left alone in a new place and having no help at all), I bought my very first Bubble Milk tea purely out of my curiosity to compare the difference the same tea will have in Malaysia and Taiwan. It tastes good, unhealthy nonetheless, but a lot bigger and less costly compared to the same tea in Malaysia. 

Originally I planned to get myself 中華電信 phone service, but as I was desperate to get myself a SimCard sooner to avoid myself from succumbing into unforeseen troubles, I bought the phone service from 遠傳電信 instead. As usual, the dramatic and clumsy me, didnt bring my Malaysia Identity Card with me, and hence I had to ask for my friend's identity to register for my new Taiwan phone number. 

Travelling from WuFeng to TaiChung station before boarding another bus to 逢甲夜市。I heard that this station is quite historic. 

And got myself an Easy Card from a 7-11 around TaiChung station which can be used for a reduced  travelling fare by bus. As it is summer break now, the Easy Card is running out of stock at many outlets because the local students buy the card to go back to their hometown and many exchange students from foreign countries (like me) are also hunting for this card!

大腸包小腸. The first food I tried in the 逢甲夜市. It was good but not impressive.

The 大腸包小腸 stall and the bustling night market ambience.

逢甲夜市 is located right outside of 逢甲大學!

The entrance to Feng Jia Night Market.

Had a nice Mochi from this stall too!


Disappointed with the very plain chicken cutlet of this stall. Somehow feel deceived by the wordings decorated the whole place. 

誰說魚與熊掌不可兼得?

冬瓜檸檬 to quicken my the digestion of my now very full stomach.
Then, we took bus to go back to our University again. 















































No comments :

Total Pageviews