nuffnag ads

Monday, July 1, 2013

#AnnoyingTravelBoy 1

I must thank International Student Center of University of Malaya for giving me this opportunity to join their summer exchange program to Asia University, Taiwan. The golden opportunity almost slipped through my fingers as I had a thought of giving up to join the program when I was in desperate need to replace my old laptop. However, I understand this is a once in a lifetime chance that I must not let it slip away. So here I am now, in this wonderful country, Taiwan!

Last meal (most probably) at the hawker stalls in front of my residential college. It's Nasi Ayam Berempah...NICE!

Group pictures in KLIA

My face is as long as the Despicable Me Minion.

With the very generous, good tempered, friendly classmate, JOJO.

With the very beautiful Megan FOx in our class!

They like to act!

Had a piece of dripping chocolate Brownie, at the long forgotten Secret Recipe.

Boarding Pass. My virgin experience to travel with MAS!

So far, there are still not many BIG events happened yet. People here are nice and friendly. Weather here is smolderingly hot due to summer. And the place feel safe and criminal free!
My first meal at Taiwan at a rest station on the high way.

Asia University!

The buildings are gorgeous!

Had a campus tour during afternoon. This are wilting roses found in the garden. I could foresee how these delicate beings bloom in a much favourable weather!

草坪 Not sure how to accurately translate these two words in to English. Field? Grass land?

International Conference Hall

The bus stop of Asia University. It looks cute to me!

Tsk, why there are irresponsible people littering around the campus?

Rome inspired architect

Rome inspired architect

They have a pond full of lotus too!

One of the many fascinating sculptures/statues you can find in this campus

Pink Flowers.

Happy graduating! Let your dream and ambition soar hight!

Lumch Box. And dinner too.

Seriously, I m so in love with their succulent and sweet mangoes!

Dinner time

The travel card used to record the distance traveled with bus service. Pay before you un-board!

The very Pekan feel of 霧峰。 WU FENG town

One of the students insisted trying Buah Piang. She didnt know it is available in Malaysia too. # Facepalm

On the ride back to Campus and ended my first day here in Taiwan after that.



Day 2 

Summary: A day filled with opening ceremony and boring lecture on Semiconductor.

I found an error there...it is a placement Test to assign us to 3 different level of Mandarin classes 

There is so much greenary here

Opening ceremony with the speech from Prof Cheng.

Outside campus compound near the bus station.

The main entrance to Asia University

Me standing like a piece of erected wood

7-11! More food choices you can choose from compared to the Malaysia ones!

The photocopy service shop

SHOP...hahha...sorry for my lack of word to call that machine.

Fried chicken!

點點冰。。。

First encounter with Taiwan Police car

Bought a little junk food with the other girls.

Short short hair in Taiwan.

Doraemon's favorite

It is popular here. But it just tastes so so for me.

Ate Dorayaki while watching Pokemon.
Hope I will take initiative to know the people here and other exchange students too! Blog more next time. 
Good night! 
Stay tune!

No comments :

Total Pageviews