nuffnag ads

Friday, July 6, 2012

Angry Birds

Guess what?? Guess what?? Guess what I found in App Store when I came back from work??
Free Full Version of Angry Birds Seasons HD!!

wth! I bought it previously from the store with USD1.99 and now it is available for free. Feel a bit unfair lorr....

Usually I don't play game on my phone (any game). But since this game is free in normal version also (for phone), isnt it a waste not to download it now? You never know when will  the offer over and the price tag is stuck on it again! So grab it now before it is too late!

Angry Birds collection on my iPad.
See? I am quite an angry birds fan right?? Yea.. I guess so, but not on those overly commercialized merchandise. I still remember it vividly that when Angry Birds was in  vogue, everything was turned into angry birds form or with angry birds stick on it! Be it the children stationery set, coloring book, t shirt, plush toy, cake...whatever u can name it and it will be in angry birds form!! 
But this post is not to lament on those angry birds that manage to infuriate me. I want to show you why I love this game and my achievement in it. (lol...I know there are many gamers better than me.)


 Angry Birds Seasons is my favourite amongst all the other angry birds games.For me, it has the hardest difficulty as compared to the other games. I love this more than the other because of the pretty, bright vivid colored backgrounds in each season.  The backgrounds make my game look more enticing and interesting!
 Angry birds Season with Underwater theme this time. See my GameCenter username? *winks*
  First level of Underwater game. The birds have to dive underwater to shoot the pigs down! 
And that means that you have to use a different technique to play this game.It is a completely new experience  to see those birds' path being bent away from  how the should have worked normally when flying across the air. 
Cherry Blossom level of Japanese Style
I scored all the stars in all the level! Yeay  v^-^v
This level is unlocked once u completed all the level with 3 stars in Cherry Blossom! You gotta shoot down all the pigs with the only red bird. The purple floats surrounding the pigs do the trick to bounce the sole red bird zigzagly across the screen to take down all the pigs!

 

I love this season very much! I love Chinese New Year! I love the background music of this level! Whenever I listen to it, it feels like it is Chinese New Year again,even it is not! I remember I was  reluctant to finish off all the level sooner than the 15days of CNY ended...lol

The mystery level you can unlock once collect all 45 stars in this season~ See those firecrackers and bomb crates?

I love this greenish spooky Halloween season too~



And not to forget the MoonCake season. So surprised when I saw this update!



The latest installation of Angry Birds Games! The birds defy the usual gravity on earth and move accordingly to the new gravity they are subjected to on the new planet or in space with no gravity at all. That's what makes this game special than the other!

Candylicious styled planet~ The green pigs are shrouded by POP-corn and those corn really POP when being hit by the space-transformed birds!


Not bad. 90/90! wahahahaha....But where can I find the black feather as indicated above? I got 0 feather so far...=.=

You are the one who is going to be ANGRY when you stuck on a level and cant complete it with 3 stars!
I'm gonna concur you Cold Cuts level. 2 more stars to go!

The Candiylicious planet I mentioned just now. It is a doughnut planet of sweets, popcorn, chocolate & other sweet stuff that make you go hungry!


And not to forget the (Classic) Angry Birds. Though I less play it now, I am gonna come back to concur ALL levels (freaking more than 300 levels u know)  sometime.

Now, I still havent bought the Angry Birds Rio which is based on the movie Rio. I played the game before and love it very much. The design and background of the game comes from the movie and you know it is cute!
I am not sure should I get this game or not as there is less update now. Or u want to gift me this game?? Hahahaha..lalalala...


Bye. Enjoy your game and not to forget to download Angry Birds Season before the offer is over!

Here are the links of the game in Apps Store:-
Angry Birds

No comments :

Total Pageviews