nuffnag ads

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Some June pictures not found in Facebook or from Instagram~

Basically this post is just to show you how vain I am the pictures I did not publish in Facebook or those pictures I only uploaded onto my Instagram. As I am loathing my Facebook, I have restricted many areas in my Facebook that now I only using it to read news feed from friends and occasionally share some i-think-nice-enough pictures from my instagram. U may also want to follow my instagram here: Kingsley90.


 Ok...apparently these 4 pictures were taken at the same time, my study/exam week to be precise!
 You know it is from Instagram if the picture is heavily filtered!
 Every time I pose like this, I feel like saying " Y SO SERIOUS" hahaha...isnt that how the Joker smiles and says in Batman movies??
 Pure vain


 This picture was taken the night before I left for Ipoh. I was having a Yum Cha session with my hometown friends in 井茶菊 cafe. LOL...it has quite a cute/creative name right? What more is that I was totally blown away by its English name, ie, MattaLiao.(direct translate of police station in TeowChew dialect)..sweat hard.


 Taken on the bus while on the way to Ipoh!
 Messy not nice short hair after bath...
 Before going out to Sing K with my friend and his friends. I dunno those friends at first, but we got along together quite fast! Nice to meet and know them!

Picture from my 22 birthday~

Picture from my 22 birthday~


That's all for June.  (oh yea, really??)





No comments :

Total Pageviews